Back by popular demand, Bankruptcy Law A-Z.
A few years ago, I covered an array of bankruptcy topics, not coincidentally, from A to Z! Check back frequently to see new and exciting posts about current bankruptcy law, Illinois bankruptcy exemptions, case law from Chicago bankruptcy court and more! I may touch on some of the big issues again, but there will be plenty of new ones to come as well.
I will touch on the many of the following bankruptcy topics:
- US Bankruptcy Code
- Illinois Bankruptcy case law
- Bankruptcy exemptions in Illinois
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy trustees
- Bankruptcy lawyers and how they are an integral part of the bankruptcy process
- Bankruptcy judges
- The Bankruptcy Petition
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan
- How to deal with secured debt in bankruptcy
- Different types of unsecured debt and what happens to it while in bankruptcy
- IRS Priority debt in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Parking tickets in Chicago and how a bankruptcy case would or would not help
- Domestic Support Obligations – Bankruptcy can help get these paid
- How to exempt assets in a bankruptcy case
- The 341 bankruptcy meeting with the trustee (and sometimes your creditors)
- The bankruptcy means test
- Much Much More!