If you’re struggling with debt and live in Wrigleyville, Chicago, Leeders Law can help you file for bankruptcy. Our experienced bankruptcy lawyers will guide you through the process and help you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Here’s how to file bankruptcy in Wrigleyville, Chicago with Leeders Law:
- Contact us for a free consultation. During your consultation, we’ll review your financial situation and explain your bankruptcy options. We’ll also answer any questions you have about the bankruptcy process.
- Decide which type of bankruptcy is right for you. There are two main types of bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the most common type of bankruptcy and it allows you to liquidate your assets and discharge most of your debts. Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to repay your debts over a period of time, typically three to five years.
- Gather your paperwork. To file for bankruptcy, you’ll need to gather a number of documents, including your tax returns, pay stubs, and bank statements. We can help you gather the necessary paperwork and make sure that your bankruptcy petition is complete and accurate.
- File your bankruptcy petition. Once you have all of your paperwork in order, we can help you file your bankruptcy petition with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Attend your meeting of creditors. After you file your bankruptcy petition, you’ll need to attend a meeting of creditors. During this meeting, your creditors will have the opportunity to ask you questions about your finances. We will be there to represent you at the meeting of creditors and answer any questions that your creditors may have.
- Receive your bankruptcy discharge. Once you have completed all of the requirements of the bankruptcy process, you will receive a bankruptcy discharge. This means that your debts will be discharged and you will no longer be legally obligated to pay them.
Why choose Leeders Law to help you file for bankruptcy in Wrigleyville, Chicago?
- We have a proven track record of success. We’ve helped thousands of people file for bankruptcy and get their finances back on track.
- We offer affordable rates. We understand that bankruptcy can be a financial burden, so we offer our services at a price that everyone can afford.
- We’re compassionate and understanding. We know that bankruptcy can be a difficult time, so we’re here to support you every step of the way.
If you’re ready to take the first step towards a fresh start, contact Leeders Law today. We offer a free consultation, so you can learn more about your bankruptcy options and how we can help you.